How to keep stuff safe at CC while swimming?

We were on the dream from Jan 27-31. I purchased the Kyss bag specifically for this cruise. I absolutely LOVED it. It was made extremely well. The canvas is very durable and I would totally recommend it. I did not worry about my stuff at all.

jbugeye22 said:
We were on the dream from Jan 27-31. I purchased the Kyss bag specifically for this cruise. I absolutely LOVED it. It was made extremely well. The canvas is very durable and I would totally recommend it. I did not worry about my stuff at all.

Dud you purchase the big or smaller size. Just wondering if the extra space is worth it... As in worth carrying around a bigger bag since it looks like they are priced the same?? It's just 2 of us and I love reading my Nook but I'm also a worrier! As a PP stated, we're already spending a lot on the cruises, what's a little more fir peace of mind!

We use this and it is AWESOME. You can lock it to anything and it is big enough to hold our laptop (don't take this to CC, but we use it on all vacations). We use it in hotels too, rather than the safe, as it's big enough to hold everything we have (in need of locking up) and you'd need some serious wire cutters to steal anything from it. Even the bag is steel reinforced.

We take it to Disney too, and lock our items up TO the stroller (it fits underneath). Sure, someone can steal the stroller, but they can't collapse it or get it off the stroller, so cameras would find them easily. One of the best travel things I've ever bought.. called Pacsafe C35L- here's a link: http://pacsafe.com/pacsafe-c35l-stealth-camera-bag-protector

That Kyss bag is NICE!!

I use a waterproof pouch (they sell them at CC) for money, KTTW cards, credit cards, etc. We purchased a waterproof camera bag from amazon and a very small inexpensive Kodak camera for underwater pics and to take on CC. Easy to keep your valuables with you, no worrying. That way, you can take tons of underwater photos and delete the ones you don't like. It worked great, just be sure to follow the directions so you make sure to have a good seal on the bag. They are available for different size cameras and the one I use is called DicaPac (I don't have enough posts to post a link). At $20, it's cheaper than disposable plus developing.

Dud you purchase the big or smaller size. Just wondering if the extra space is worth it... As in worth carrying around a bigger bag since it looks like they are priced the same?? It's just 2 of us and I love reading my Nook but I'm also a worrier! As a PP stated, we're already spending a lot on the cruises, what's a little more fir peace of mind!

I bought the medium bag in purple. From the dimensions on the webste the medium is not that much smaller. It was plenty big for a family of 4 with wetsuits, bottles of water cameras and a few other things. Hope this helps! :)

I use a waterproof pouch (they sell them at CC) for money, KTTW cards, credit cards, etc. We purchased a waterproof camera bag from amazon and a very small inexpensive Kodak camera for underwater pics and to take on CC. Easy to keep your valuables with you, no worrying. That way, you can take tons of underwater photos and delete the ones you don't like. It worked great, just be sure to follow the directions so you make sure to have a good seal on the bag. They are available for different size cameras and the one I use is called DicaPac (I don't have enough posts to post a link). At $20, it's cheaper than disposable plus developing.

So, the camera itself wasn't made for underwater photos? It's just the case protecting it?

Panasonic TS4, always had it with me. Waterproof and shockproof.

You can even buy a strap kit that includes a silicone case so the camera doesn't get scratched up. The floating strap was snug around my arm, I didn't have to carry it.
I bought a 64GB card on boxing day and never worried about running out of space for pics and vids.

In straightforward comparisons, the Oly comes out ahead, but if you read comments on DPreview, the Panny is really the better camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter