how to get to hoop-dee-doo from off site

HannahG

Earning My Ears
what's the easiest way to get to the hoop dee doo review when staying off site (we do have a rental car) and are not going to the parks that day (as we are just arriving)

This isn't the best answer in the world but we took the boat from Magic Kingdom over to Fort Wilderness where the Hoop Dee Do plays. So I know you can easily get there that way. Be prepared to sing the chorus "Hoop dee doooooooooooooooooooo!" in your head for the rest of your life!

The way i go is: Follow signs to MK. When you get to the parking toll booth for MK, tell the CM that you have ressies for Hoop Dee Doo. They will let you through the gate. Stay to the far right and make the 1st right hand turn after the booth. The signs will say Fort Wilderness. FW will be on you left about 2 miles down.

thank you. . .do you think 1 hour is enough time to get there from local hotel?

It should be! You have to be there earlier than your PS is for, so take that into account also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter