How to find your birthdate registered w/VMK and profile info

LoriR said:
I have never been able to contact VMK through their homepage because my birthdate was not correct. :confused3 I found this link, on another site, that lets you see the date they have you registered with. You can not change your information, but at least you can use it to contact them! I have heard others had the same problem as me, so I hope this helps! :banana:
On the first page sign in, then at the top of the next page, click on My Vacations. On the next page, select My Profile.

https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/myVacation/myProfile/login?

(I also wanted to show off my pretty new tag!) :flower:

Lori

Oh. my. LORD.

You have saved me! :)

GO figure. I put June instead of July. Whoops.

I've been on this game since May 24 and could never do ANYTHING on that screen.

Thank you so very much!

Woot woot! GBShorts, I now how long you've been pissed off at the VMK for being unable to help you out. Trust to people here to finally help you figure it out!

Now think of all the nasty feedback you can send ;)

GBShorts said:
Oh. my. LORD.

You have saved me! :)

GO figure. I put June instead of July. Whoops.

I've been on this game since May 24 and could never do ANYTHING on that screen.

Thank you so very much!

Excellent LoriR

Great link, I can bet a few members will be breathing a sigh of relief at this one.

Thanks Lori! This is a helpful tool to many.

I let me be the first to say that I am glad the tag fairy dusted you :wizard:

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say Thanks!! We had forgotten what date was used for WildCatKris account, and he wants to apply to be a CL. I remembered seeing this a while ago, and searched for it.

Bumping back up for anyone who needs to know how to do this.

Thank you LoriR for posting the link and MaliaMichelle for bumping this up. I was finally able to get the information that I needed.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup2 It helped me a whole bunch. :banana: Who knew my birthday was going to be so important. :confused3

OMG!!!! YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! LOL
I never thought that I didn't have to put in my real birth date when i registered for VMK..until I had to contact them one time, but now you have came up with a super duper solution! :cool1: thanks a bunch lori :lmao:

It's really odd. I was using VMK Pal and seem to have the user and password all set but something is messed up and cannot get to my account now that has a LOT of stuff that I totally adore including my rooms and everything. I am majorly bummed. I created the account in 7/06 and I have so much cool stuff. I am hoping that I can get my act together and get logged back in successfully wish me luck!

OMG! This is so helpful! When I first started with VMK, I didn't put in any real information, and then I regretted it later. But now I can see which birth date I put in!

Okay, I put in my birthday, it says it's wrong.
I check, and it says the same thing I put in.
I try it again, and it still doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong?

This might be a dumb question, but what's so important about what birthdate vmk has for you? Just wondering!

This might be a dumb question, but what's so important about what birthdate vmk has for you? Just wondering!
You have to put in your username and birthdate to use the "Contact Us" feature to contact VMK. It is the first step and if they do not match you can not go any further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!