How to contact DVC resorts for room requests?

JustLikeMe

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I'm checking into BLT this coming Weds and BCV this Fri. I've never rented DVC points before this trip so I'm not sure the best way to get room requests to the resorts. I'm not trying to request anything unusual - I just want to ask that the sofa bed is made up prior to arrival. I'm from the UK so I'd prefer not to have to call long distance - is there an email I could try?

Thanks,

Guy

Two problems. Any requests have to come from a member, so you would need the person who you rented from make the request. You are renting a time share and requests for personal service will not be granted.

Hi all,

I'm checking into BLT this coming Weds and BCV this Fri. I've never rented DVC points before this trip so I'm not sure the best way to get room requests to the resorts. I'm not trying to request anything unusual - I just want to ask that the sofa bed is made up prior to arrival. I'm from the UK so I'd prefer not to have to call long distance - is there an email I could try?

Thanks,

Guy

You can't call the resort directly. You just get a call center.

And, like rcchello said, the member must make all requests for you. Email the member and ask them to make your requests. But with Member Services closed on Monday, you are a bit late.

Most of the time the sleeper sofa is made up when you arrive. With the type they have at BCV, the blanket and pillows will be a cubby hole in the bed when you open it up and the sheets should be on it. It opens from the back (look for the black strap) and flips forward. They should have a sheet by the sleeper sofa with instructions on opening up the bed.

Also, since the exact villa you get isn't known until after you check in, you can't have things done to the villa until after you check in.

Thanks both for your quick replies. I did originally believe that all requests had to be made by a member, but when I added the reservation to My Disney Experience and did online check in it allowed me to select from a list of predefined room requests so I thought this might have changed. Ah well, I can always ask when I arrive!

Thanks both for your quick replies. I did originally believe that all requests had to be made by a member, but when I added the reservation to My Disney Experience and did online check in it allowed me to select from a list of predefined room requests so I thought this might have changed. Ah well, I can always ask when I arrive!

Those predefined lists are actually for reservations directly through Disney, requests on DVC reservations need to be made through member services but as mentioned above at this point it is really too late to do so with the timing of your trip.

We just got back from the VWL and the sofa bed was already made when we opened it. We were worried when we couldn't find the sheets, but that was because they were already in the bed. We did not request it, so hopefully it will be the same for you.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter