How strictly are the rules inforced about pets in pop-ups?

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
If I were to get a pop-up (with air-conditioning) would I be able to get away with crating our dog in our pop-up while we were away from the site? TC

The rules state you can only keep them in hard sided campers. So that means, no popups or tents. I think this is to protect the dog from heat (although I understand you have air) and keep the barking from not being heard as much. Course, my dog doesn't bark while we're gone, but way too many do. There is always the option of the kennels during the day. We stayed next to someone in a popup that did just that. They paid for the whole week for the dog, but brought it back with them when they were done at the parks or where ever, kept it overnight with them.

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Have to agree with tink on that.
Must be hardside.
Sorry....

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

Have used the kennels at FW and they are great. With it being so close you can visit and walk and play with your animal!! Was wondering "how do you know your dog doesn't bark when you are not there" YOUR NOT THERE!! LOL>Have a great DISNEY DAY!!

71-78 Ft. Wilderness
84 - Royal Plaza
85 - off property
86 - off property
90 - Wilderness H
91 - off property
92 - off property
93 - Poly
94 - Old Key West
94 - FT. WIL. Home
95 - Beach Club
96 - Boardwalk
00 - GF Concierge
00 - FT WILD. Home
08/01 - Contemporary 2 bedroom suite
12/01 - FW Cabins

Oh! So if I get a pop-up and kennel during the day I can keep the dog with us at night? That would be fine. If I invest in a pop-up to camp at FW I would want to be able to bring the dog. TC, leaving in 3 days! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter