How soon will I get my docs if I purchased trip through Costco?

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
Well, we leave 3 weeks from today and I still don't have my documents. I'm sure this is probably normal but then, I'm wondering how soon can I expect to be getting them or when should I start to be concerned?

Thanks!

Deb

Although I like the discounts that Costco provides, I had difficulty getting receipts etc from them after money was paid. I called often and asked about my documents. Finally Called DCL to find out about my cabin assignment as we were in a guarantee status. I think that everyone on my sailing had received their docs as well as the people on the sailing after mine :rolleyes: and still we hadn't received ours. Many agencies have the docs sent directly to them, they review them for any mistakes etc. before they send them on. Costco is one of these.
I would call Costco and ask them to expedite them to you please.

smiles Patty

Originally posted by debbiebones
Well, we leave 3 weeks from today and I still don't have my documents. I'm sure this is probably normal but then, I'm wondering how soon can I expect to be getting them or when should I start to be concerned?

Hi Deb,

We are leaving 3 weeks from today also and just got our docs on friday. I don't think it you need to worry yet.

sue

Costco told me to expect them 1 week before sailing. I was pleasantly surprised to get them 2 months prior. I wouldn't worry. They will get there. Have you booked your excursions directly through DCL? If yes, then they surely know you're coming!:D

For our 12/19 cruise, we got the documents about 3 weeks before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter