How safe is RME?

ski_mom

DIS Veteran
I was looking at buying something on a trading board that I visit and they only take RME. I don't have an account with them and was wondering if anyone has used it and if it offers any protections for the buyers?

I asked if she takes paypal and haven't heard back yet - I do have a paypal account and know that they at least have a process you can go through if you don't get what you paid for.

Thanks!

I've used before when it was first started a couple of years ago. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have because you have to give your social security # to sign up. I never had any problems, but it probably wasn't a wise idea. If you send money that way, there is NO protection at all (or at least there wasn't when I was using it. If you really want the item, see if you can get the seller to accept paypal, even if you pay the fees, if they still won't accept paypal, I would back out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter