how old

kizmac said:
Hey, it's now 1:05 am so :bday: Mysteria! :cake:

Thank you very much kizmac! :goodvibes You are the first person to wish me a happy bday on my actual bday! DH was asleep long before midnight. lol

Myst

danalee said:
36 and a week away from 37 princess:

Hey danalee :wave: We live so close AND are practically the same age! I am 36 until January 20th. We'll have to do a shopping trip to the Mills one day together. :moped: (I just love that little moped guy!LOL)

Mysteria said:
Thank you very much kizmac! :goodvibes You are the first person to wish me a happy bday on my actual bday! DH was asleep long before midnight. lol

Myst

You're so welcome! :hug: I hope you have a fabulous b-day!
:thewave:
My DH always goes to be early too then I stay up to wee hours reading the DIS and Tour Guide Mike...LOL!

kizmac said:
You're so welcome! :hug: I hope you have a fabulous b-day!
:thewave:
My DH always goes to be early too then I stay up to wee hours reading the DIS and Tour Guide Mike...LOL!

Thanks again :hug: and a :mickeybar to you for being so sweet! It's the same here. I am a night person and DH is up at 5 or 6am. He's talking in his sleep right now. He better be dreamin' about me because he just said..."come on over, I'll treat you nice" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Myst

Mysteria said:
He better be dreamin' about me because he just said..."come on over, I'll treat you nice" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Myst

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
That is too funny! Maybe he's got a *special* birthday surprise planned for you! :teeth:

Don't let age bother you, as I tell my own children, don't give out any personal information-- no matter what board you are on!!! Enjoy and welcome to the DIS

I'm 60 + and I'm still loving Disney! Okay mitros...I've got you beat by a few years.....please somebody...make me feel better!!!! Am I the only 60+ person wearing lime green - traveling with lime green luggage and mickey ears?? :rotfl: Barb in Texas

33 I think.... :confused3 Or was that 32? :confused3 Hmmm born in 72 so that makes me 33. Gosh I never kept track of "my" birthday anymore. Aslong as hubby gives me a birthday gift...I don't care how old I am. :rotfl2:

44...one month from tomorrow (23rd)...45. Will celebrate this year in Vegas, but last year I was in WDW...with Jeanne :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter