How often is Cpt Marvin's cancelled due to wind?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Talking to someone yesterday who said out of 4times she had Cpt Marvin's booked they cancelled twice due to the wind. Whats been your experience?

they cancelled twice due to the wind. Whats been your experience?

No wind problem at all during our shore excursion with Captain Marvins. Now back in the privacy of my own cabin, that "wind" is a different story...

Actually I think DCL is more likely to cancel an excursion than the private companies on Grand Cayman. I have heard that while DCL has cancelled due to bad weather, Capt marvins and Capt Bryans still go ahead w/ the trips. I know a few on this board said Capt Marvins still went on the trip in bad weather, but I'm sure it depends how bad also. They have to make money, so I doubt they would cancel for every little thing. I see a storm more of a problem than wind.

BD>.....forgot to say, At least you have the courtesy to save that "wind" for your cabin!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter