How much more money???

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
I will have the hotel , tickets and the dinning plan already paid for....but im trying to figure out how much more money i should bring with me...Its just me and my daughter....not going to buy many souvienrs...what does everyone bring....

It depends on how long you are going. For 2 adults and 1 child for 4 days we spent between $150 and $200 on tips and other things.

we will be there for 7 nights 8 days.....i was thinking around 200 for tips and then 200 for misc stuff....we do have an apt for the BBB but the lower priced package...and i really want to do that pick a pearl in Epcot....i just dont want to get down there and then run out of money....

I usually plan on $100 per day we are gone, but that includes meals for us. I am trying to decide whether to get the DP on our next trip or if it will be cheaper just to do the $100 a day again. Have a magical time planning!:cheer2::cheer2:

Even though you have the dining plan, you may want some more snacks or drinks.

I usually bring more than I need and take some home. I would say at least $500.

Even though you have the dining plan, you may want some more snacks or drinks.

I usually bring more than I need and take some home. I would say at least $500.

I agree considering how long you will be gone. You could always bring $200 in cash and then a credit/checkcard for the rest.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter