how much is this worth?

nemocute

Mouseketeer
I have a question :p how rare is the birthday quest pin? I'm trading one, but I want to get a good deal. so, really, how rare is it? or is it even rare?

I would think being a one day item and with the fireworks total pts needed set so high that this item is a fairly rare thing.

What it is worth amounts to what someone is willing to give you for it and what you are willing to accept for it in return.

I am moving this over to the trade board.

Mal

Worth is definitely subjective- meaning what I value and what you value may be two different things....

But the pin will be fairly rare- like Mal said because it was only one day and the fireworks total made it harder to obtain for those who were aware of it and did try...

I know some people pulled out the mule teams and have plenty of extras but I still think fairly rare-

If I had to put a value to it- probably a little more than the recent "staff dispersed" pins (pirate 1/5, surf pin etc) but definitely less than something like inferno and stitch hat

More than that- it is all up to you and who you trade it to.

I agree it will be considered rare by many. Was very hard for some to get...I only managed to get one. Could not get my mule past the Haunted Mansion game as everyone kept quitting or dc on me. One game started with 4 players, by round 3 , I was the only one left. Just too frustrating! :badpc: After 15+ attempts I gave up.

Good Luck on your trade! :cheer2:

nemocute said:
I have a question :p how rare is the birthday quest pin? I'm trading one, but I want to get a good deal. so, really, how rare is it? or is it even rare?
A bithday pin is rare because the quest only comes around once a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter