How much interaction with homeowners?

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
How much contact do you usually have with homeowners before you stay at their villa/condo? Do you usually send many enquiries/phone calls before you rent it or do you just take a look at the homepage and then make a reservation? How about after you make your reservation but before you arrive?

I am going through the process as we speak. I have already emailed the owner of the Townhouse we are interested in 3 times. I asked a ton of questions from how far is the pool to how would you rate the overall wear and tear of the inside of your home.

I am always super polite when I email but I have these questions that just pop into my head and I would rather ask then be dissapointed when we get there...;)

First time we rented a TH - probably about 6/7 emails in total. I was happy with responses & could pay on c/c - everything went fine.

We have rented from individual owners twice now, and we usually have 2-3 emails prior to renting from them and then a couple after we send the initial payment. Usually the last couple are just to touch base about where to send the final payment and any last minute questions regarding the directions that they send.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter