How Many times have you been to Disney...

Many Many Happy times! :rotfl2:
Yes, I confess, i am ADDICTED to Disney and bear no Shame:rotfl2:
Seriously though, I tried to list what I could in my siggy!

I've been 7 times since 2002. My eighth trip is scheduled for next month. My 9th trip is scheduled for November (Thanksgiving). So, I'm still a newbie Disney freak :thumbsup2

If I lived near I'd just as often. I know you can't compare it to Disney but we live 5 minutes from Sea World San Antonio and I have a 3 years old daughter and go 5-9 times a week. We are going for a week. I have a three year old daughter, a 11 year old step daughter.

My little one dresses as a different princess on a daily basis! and pretends to be here for the day. She's going to love it I know it.
I'll bite . . . I believe my number is somewhere between 62 and 68. I've been at least once a year since I was a year old - many times twice a year through the end of high school. (Disclaimer: I grew up in FL 3.5 hours south of WDW.) If only I'd kept exact track of how many! :) That would be fun to know.

We've been 14 times since 1997, plus I went only once as a child.

I still get so excited when I'm planning the next trip and there always seems to be the "next" trip.

DH and I have been to WDW close to 30 times since 1997. Went to DL 2 times. Our kids have already been to WDW more times than most of our friends and they are 3 and soon to be 8 months.
Oh and we live in NJ....so we're not local:rotfl2:
An addiction perhaps?.... oh well, it's a fun addiction:cool1:

Been going since 1972 and to be truthful I've lost count?...and I do not live in Florida.

8 times to WDW and twice to DL. Hopefully planning another trip to WDW in 2010. Possibly visiting DLP in 2011.

5 times. Number 6 planed for this March. It will be my mom and five year old sister's first time though. Can't wait to experience it with them.

For me it has been 22 times to WDW since 1983 and one to Disneyland in 2005. Not much by some standards but being from Vermont it isn't exactly a weekend destination.

Wow, I just noticed that this is my 3000th post. I need to get a life.

I can't honestly give a number. I've gone on many one day visits since I've been born (I'm a teen, so it's not too crazy of a number). The perks of having both (at one point) parents working at Disney. :)

This will be my 17th trip. There was 2 short trips when I was young but, I hardly remember them so, I don't count them.
Also been to Disneyland twice.
Have a great trip!!!

Check my signature for the answer. And notice that was before moving down to Florida in September 2003.

Ok it looks like the May trip will be our 7th trip.
1st trip without any trace of a kid! huh? First trip DW was preggers with DD so technically this May will actually be first time without any child influence.

In case you were wondering being preggers for the three day drive down and back in August was not fun but DW was a trooper and did not let on how bad she felt.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter