How Many times have you been to Disney...

I also tried to figure this out...when I made my Signature... Had to consult photo albums and tried to ask my Dad... He couldn't remember much...

We moved to Orlando... when I was 2-5 years old (1967-1970)...Dad was stationed at McCoy Air Force Base... (I don't think that's still there)... and he took me to WDW...but they were still building MK... he said they showed a movie... I'd love to know what that was about...can't remember it...:goodvibes

My estimated count is 18 times WDW... and 1 time to Disneyland... (in 1975...when I was 10...Dad stationed at Mather AFB in Sacramento, CA)....:hippie:

I went every year in High School (1981,1982, 1983) To compete as a part of the High School Dance Team. :dance3:

Even as a Single Mom...I brought DS every chance I could ...and now at age18...DS is quite proud to say he has been 10 times.... :hug:

OF COURSE ...when I married DH in 2002... we married at the POLY and blended our wonderful family and it was my chance to Take DD's to WDW For their first time... (it was DH's 4th time).:bride:

Our next visit #19 planned for May 2010...DS18's High School Graduation Celebration...just the two of us !

Thank you for letting me "Tell my story". It's nice to see all the DisFanatics on here... and I love all of them...regardless of how many times they have been..we are DISfanatics One and ALL! KONGLOOSH!

Hugs,
Mary

This coming May will be my 11th full week at disney. I have made other day trips as well....so maybe 13 or 14.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: We've been to WDW 13 times since 2004.

Driving all but two of those times from Texas. Just recently last week. DH can make that drive blindfolded by now. :lmao: Also, we've been to DLR once last March and going back this April. If you are a WDW fan, I feel you have to visit the "original" park at least once in your lifetime. Disneyland Park is amazing and all that I dreamed it would be. :cloud9:

DH and I never went to WDW as children. Our first trip was back in 2004 with our then DS4 and DD2. We were hit with the "Disney Bug" and now call it our second home. Buying into DVC and being Annual Passholders helped in swaying us into "extra" trips each year too. ;)

:goodvibes Jennifer

I hate to say - or should I say - proud to say that we have been to WDW +25 times since 1981. My husband hit the welcome/review center 2 months before the opening of the Magic Kingdom in 1971. And we live in Minnesota!But we did have relatives that lived in the area for 15 years so I guess we were almost natives during that part.

People ask me where we are going on vacation and then stop and say "why ask? I know where you are going."

Is there a 12 step program for Disneyholics?? Friends of Walt unite!!!

Oh yeah - going again in March.

This was fun to add up. I came up with 16 times since 2004 for my number with too many trips to count just for shopping at DTD. I really couldn't believe it was that many. Growing up in Ohio, I never thought I'd ever be able to go to Disney World. My family didn't have much money and I was in the group that thought only "rich" kids got to go there. I actually lived in Florida for four years before even checking out the prices! Except for the years my children were born, we've been every year since, with lots of visits since dh agreed to annual passes. I can't wait to go back!

If you are a WDW fan, I feel you have to visit the "original" park at least once in your lifetime. Disneyland Park is amazing and all that I dreamed it would be. :cloud9:

I agree with you.... We have not gone to DL yet but we do plan on it. I want to see what Walt's first creation that led to WDW :goodvibes

As for how many times I have gone to WDW....well, personally for me it has to be 20-25 times (lost count) since I first went when I was 9 yrs. old back in 1983. And after that my parents bought a condo (outside of Disney) that we went to every other year or more. My DH has been there 10 times in his life time. Now my kids, in March, this will be their 5th time going since 2005.

Wow, the numbers are really high! I was 17 on my first trip to WDW...my mom never took me as a child, so she felt she needed to take me after high school graduation. I could have cared less, honestly....I wasn't that into it at the time, and I barely remember it.

Took my 2nd trip with my kids in Jan '08, and we're planning my 3rd trip next winter. I think DH went a few times when he was a kid. I suppose if we keep going every 3 years, our kids will have tons of visits, too.

I've been to DLR more times than I can count (lived locally). We are taking our first trip to WDW in 2 1/2 weeks.:yay:

my trip that is coming this sunday will be my 7th as an adult and as a mommy...but I do remember 2 trips as a kiddo...so that would maybe make it 9...actually correction this upcoming trip is to DL so it doesn't count...so 6 real trips for me geez feels like so much more!!!

We estimated that we have been to Disney World well over 65 times. And we hope to live long enough to go over 100. Yes, its our favorite place to go. What can I say.:thumbsup2

My first time to Disney was on my honeymoon in 1997. This coming March, my husband and I will be going on our 12th visit, my 10 yr old on his 10th visit and my 5 year old on her 8th visit.:cool1:

This summer will be our 7th time (since 2001), which doesn't sound alot until you realise I'm from the UK!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter