How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: You are both too funny!

When does MinnieNurse come back? I can't remember. :sad2: I miss her!

I cracked up when I read her ha ha !

I miss her too. :sad: Today she was at Epcot and she flies home tomorrow afternoon. That went so fast, didn't it? I hope she decides to do a TR!

I love this! :lovestruc I do the same thing for Billy, just without the pictures. For the past three days he's been pouring over old park maps and making his own itineraries!! :rotfl:

I'm trying to catch up before you leave!!!

Kathy

Thanks! :goodvibes I probably could do it without the pictures, when I pop quiz her on what we'll be doing on a certain day she just reads it anyway :rotfl: but I really enjoy making it. Actually, Demetri just looks at the pictures so I guess it makes it more fun for him too. :laughing:

Good stuff with his own itineraries :rotfl: How do they look? I bet they're better than what we'd come up with :thumbsup2

It's fun to see them get so excited about the trip!!

Sorry about the online check-in... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Kathy

Disney technology... gotta love it sometimes eh? They are absolute perfection in almost everything else..... I'll give it another shot in the morning.

I'm back!! :stitch2:

Had a great trip. You are leaving soon so wanted to say Hello!

Hi everyone!! I have been down loading pictures today.

I'm back!! :stitch2:

Had a great trip. You are leaving soon so wanted to say Hello!

Hi everyone!! I have been down loading pictures today.

Minnie!! Welcome Home.:goodvibes Does this mean you'll be doing a TR?:flower3:

Mickey Mom-Are you about to jump right out of your skin? I'm sooooo excited for you!:yay: Only 4. More. Days!!!!!

Minnie!! Welcome Home.:goodvibes Does this mean you'll be doing a TR?:flower3:

Mickey Mom-Are you about to jump right out of your skin? I'm sooooo excited for you!:yay: Only 4. More. Days!!!!!

:hyper: I told the hubby today after I came home from work I feel like I should be doing something to get ready to go, but I just haven't! Well that's not true, I put all our border crossing and travel docs together.:thumbsup2 I know I'll be going mad when I pack the day before :blush: but I just can't do it ahead of time. Weird! :confused3

I know you're so busy that you probably don't have time for us :-)sad2:) but I just wanted to say there's only THREE DAYS LEFT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're so busy that you probably don't have time for us :-)sad2:) but I just wanted to say there's only THREE DAYS LEFT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! We are soooo very excited but it's been so crazy busy here at work you have noooo idea! Ugh! These are a bunch of engineers for crying out loud, you'd think the whole branch was going to close down because I dare to go away for a week :eek:

I put together my coupon organizer Monday night with copies of our picture itinerary and ADR confirmation numbers, the scavenger hunt and the flight information. As well, separated by park are our custom park maps and printouts of my PTR with all the hints and tips collected :lovestruc. I was going to put the printouts of the menus I made when we played the Yes/No/Maybe game with the kids choosing our ADRs in there, but I really like watching them go over the menus and decide what they want. Its half the fun to see their wide eyed wonder at the selection :rotfl:

So all that's left is packing! :eek: I have a lot of packing. I think I'll lug out the suitcases tonite and have the kids get started.

I can't believe you haven't packed yet :scared1:

I'm already semi-packing, well I guess it's called organizing stuff and our trip is almost a year away :lmao:

I'll be so :sad2: while you are gone, but will be so happy you will be in a magical place, the best place to be.

Just two more days for you :cheer2::cheer2:

I'm so excited, because when you leave, that means I'm going to leave soon too. However, when I do leave, you're coming home.. which is also pretty sad. But I'll be waving to the Southwest planes when we land!

I can't believe you haven't packed yet :scared1:

I'm already semi-packing, well I guess it's called organizing stuff and our trip is almost a year away :lmao:

I'll be so :sad2: while you are gone, but will be so happy you will be in a magical place, the best place to be.

Just two more days for you :cheer2::cheer2:

Yay! That's OK, I'm already thinking about December 2010 too :rolleyes1

I'm so excited, because when you leave, that means I'm going to leave soon too. However, when I do leave, you're coming home.. which is also pretty sad. But I'll be waving to the Southwest planes when we land!

:rotfl: I'm going to focus on the "when you leave" part instead of the "you're coming home".... Do you think they'd notice if we moved into just a tiny little corner of the Pop and stayed there forever? :rolleyes1

Hello! I just wanted to make sure I caught you before you left...I'll be thinking of you and sending you good wishes across the parks...:tinker:pixiedust:...I hope that you and your family have an absolutely fabulous trip and we can compare notes when we're home...popcorn::

Have a peaceful journey...:hug:

Hello! I just wanted to make sure I caught you before you left...I'll be thinking of you and sending you good wishes across the parks...:tinker:pixiedust:...I hope that you and your family have an absolutely fabulous trip and we can compare notes when we're home...popcorn::

Have a peaceful journey...:hug:

Thank you so much! :hug: The very same to you if I don't catch you on your PTR before we go. As much as I don't want to come home ;) I'm really looking forward to all the TRs I'll be following!

WOW!! Only 2 Days left!!!!party:

I'm so excited for you!!!:banana: I know you will have a wonderful trip!!!:thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!:goodvibes

:rotfl: I'm going to focus on the "when you leave" part instead of the "you're coming home".... Do you think they'd notice if we moved into just a tiny little corner of the Pop and stayed there forever? :rolleyes1

I figured that's what those "abandoned" buildings across the water were for - people who never wanted to leave. They secretly live there, undisturbed, with their Annual Passes. :lmao:

Coupon organizer? Did I miss this? I must see it!! How far back do I need to go? I am so, so , SO excited for your family!:yay: I bet the kids are so ready to go. Did I read right, that your kids pack themselves? Wow, lucky you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter