How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

Have a wonderful, magical time, and enjoy every minute of it.

And know, even if you can't see it, that I'll be waving to every Southwest plane we see on the 25th!

I can't wait to catch up with you when I get back in September! I fully expect a trip report to have been started. :p

Just read through your thread, and found it very inspirational for my own trip planning. Hope you're having a wonderful trip with your beautiful family! :)

Hi everyone! :wave: We're back! Thanks to all for the well wishes.... it worked because we had a great time with only a few minor bumps along the way! :goodvibes I took almost fifteen hundred photos!! :rolleyes1

I'm back to work tomorrow morning :headache: so I hope to get going with a TR this weekend. Tune in if you'd like to hear how our trip got off to a surprisingly magical start :wizard: and what happened when we lost Demetri and Ariana on the same day.... :faint:

:welcome: Back

Yay!!! I've missed our chats and what not. Glad you all had a good trip. Can't wait to read all about it. :scared1: Oh my gosh two kids lost :eek: That is scary, can't wait to read how that played out

Yea, I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip!!! You've been missed.:hug: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, except for the missing kids part. Been there, done that, its icky.

Welcome Back! Sorry about the kids...:scared1:...I'm looking forward to your report-part of our time overlapped-can't wait to see what you all got up to...:cool1:

SO I finally read and read and read your PTR!!!! HA!

And now, I am headed over to the TR!! CAN'T WAIT! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter