How many people have your name???

There is one of me! Under my maiden name there are 55. There are four people with my husband's name.

That is neat. You guys find the most interesting things.

Well, there were 6 for my married name which totally surprised me 'cause it's really unusual and 256 for my maiden name.

I am the only one. Both married and maiden name. I was shocked that there are actually just over 1,00 others with my maiden name and 339 with my married, last names that is. My DH first name is 1:1,000,000+, ha!commoner. My kids are all original combinations.
Loretta

There are 59 of me with my married name
There are 156 of me with my maiden name
My first name is the 21st most popular name in the US. It was the most popular name in the year I was born.

I'm the only one of me!

there are 45 people with my DHs name, 1 of DD12, 1 of DD7 and 3 of DD9.

Yes, Al.....you can have one....there will still be 58 more!!

We're still in the world famous 5 star MICROTEL....I just got a call from my BIL, my golf cart did NOT get flooded!!! He was going on & on about how the house is fine too or something unimportant to that effect, but THE CART IS GOOD!!!!!!!

We're still in the world famous 5 star MICROTEL....I just got a call from my BIL, my golf cart did NOT get flooded!!! He was going on & on about how the house is fine too or something unimportant to that effect, but THE CART IS GOOD!!!!!!!

Whew !!
:worship:

Good news, Rog! And thank God the house is fine, too.;)

YaY for RoG!!! Now....back to business....ahem...

My first name: 753,441
My last name married: 3,068,672

Combination of first and married last name: 7580

My maiden last name: 5918 (Al's maiden name, too!)

Combination of first and maiden name: 15

Al has a maiden name?...who knew :confused3

:rotfl2:

married name - 18
maiden name - 1

I shoulda stayed single......:lmao: (just kidding)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter