How Many Nights?

minivanmomof2

Mouseketeer
We are planning our first Disney family vacation so this is all new to us......
We are flying down from CT next summer. Our sons will be 5 1/2 and 9 at the time of our vacation.
Do you think 7 days/6 nights is good or should we try to squeeze in another day and stay 7 nights? We Do know that we want to reserve a KidSuite at HIFS.
With another day means more $$$ but maybe there's weekly deals????
HELP PLEASE! ;)

Hi there,

As a northerner like yourself, I can tell you that your travel days on both ends will be pretty much shot. By that I mean, by the time you get to Orlando, there isn't much time or energy left over for sightseeing that day.And you would waste a park hopper ticket on a partial days use.

I'd go with the 7 nites. If you are renting a car, the price is usually the same for 6 or 7 days.

You can get a 5 day park hopper which will give you 5 full days at the parks. It's not much more than the 4 days park hppper.
You would have an extra full day to tour SW or Universal or just hang out.
check out valutrips.com for their rate on the HIFS.

Also be sure to go to mousesavers.com for info on saving money on tickets and car rental.

HIFS has a super location to the parks. Can't get much closer for an offsite property. If you coming in the summer, you going to needs lots of liquid to drink in the FL heat. $2.50 for water and pop in the parks. There are grocery stores in the HIFS area. Buy your own drinks and snacks to take into the parks.

Herc.

Hi there,

As a northerner like yourself, I can tell you that your travel days on both ends will be pretty much shot. By that I mean, by the time you get to Orlando, there isn't much time or energy left over for sightseeing that day.And you would waste a park hopper ticket on a partial days use.

I'd go with the 7 nites. You can get a 5 day park hopper which will give you 5 full days at the parks. It's not much more than the 4 days park hppper.
You would have an extra full day to tour SW or Universal or just hang out.
check out valutrips.com for their rate on the HIFS.

Also be sure to go to mousesavers.com for info on saving money on tickets and car rental.

HIFS has a super location to the parks. Can't get much closer for an offsite property. If you coming in the summer, you going to needs lots of liquid to drink in the FL heat. $2.50 for water and pop in the parks. There are grocery stores in the HIFS area. Buy your own drinks and snacks to take into the parks.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter