How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

:dance3: :woohoo:107 days until our river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:127 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:
245 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
253 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

35 days and counting. Curious how many are arriving the day before the cruise or arriving on the day of embarkation?

We are flying in the day before - I was originally concerned about flight cancellations. Additionally, this AM I moved my flight from early evening to morning because we are supposed to get 5 inches of snow starting on Sunday afternoon.

Which brings me to: 2.5 days to the Dream!

122 days until the DIS Podcast Cruise Tomorrow night is the online check-in and resv for activities. This will be our first Platinum cruise since achieving the level in Jan 2020. Getting my hair done today for a great photo! My DH, Jim, well as long as it doesn't look like a "Ten Most Wanted" mug shot. Passport info pages scanned. What else?
188 days until the Southern Caribbean Cruise

:dance3: :woohoo:106 days until our river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:126 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
244 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
252 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo:105 days until our river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:125 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
243 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
251 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

1.5 days and in crisis mode. I checked in for our flight tomorrow (which I had moved back to mid-morning from late afternoon due to the impending snow storm "Izzy"). About 2 hrs later, I got a phone alert that it had been cancelled due to "weather" and they put us *back* on the late afternoon flight...seriously?? Anyway, I'm on the website, I'm trying to call, I'm trying to chat in the app...things are disappearing as I click on them. I'm shouting to my son to get in the shower in case we have to go to the airport *now*... And, I get us on a flight north (??) to Newark at 8 AM tomorrow morning and then back south to MCO. And, they got us across the aisle from each other...phew.

1.5 days and in crisis mode. I checked in for our flight tomorrow (which I had moved back to mid-morning from late afternoon due to the impending snow storm "Izzy"). About 2 hrs later, I got a phone alert that it had been cancelled due to "weather" and they put us *back* on the late afternoon flight...seriously?? Anyway, I'm on the website, I'm trying to call, I'm trying to chat in the app...things are disappearing as I click on them. I'm shouting to my son to get in the shower in case we have to go to the airport *now*... And, I get us on a flight north (??) to Newark at 8 AM tomorrow morning and then back south to MCO. And, they got us across the aisle from each other...phew.
I hope it all works out! :boat:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter