How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

We are at 3 days. We do have a rental car to drive to NJ in case we need it.

We discussed going, or canceling with our Ohio friends who are joining us. We all agree to give this a chance to happen.

Last edited:
Well, we sail on the Magic tomorrow. :boat: :cake:

Our friends had flight diversions and mechanical problems, but we finally got to Vero at 8:30 last night. They hadn’t eaten since 4 AM, we enjoyed excellent food at the resort’s restaurant.

Tomorrow’s testing will be stressful….we all seem fine, we hope and pray we are.

Well, we sail on the Magic tomorrow. :boat: :cake:

Our friends had flight diversions and mechanical problems, but we finally got to Vero at 8:30 last night. They hadn’t eaten since 4 AM, we enjoyed excellent food at the resort’s restaurant.

Tomorrow’s testing will be stressful….we all seem fine, we hope and pray we are.

I’ve been following your countdown for a long time. So excited that you’ll be boarding tomorrow. Hope the trips exceeds your expectations!

229 to pre-WDW Wish

414 days to Feb Break Wish

(And in the "of course..." camp, I now would have been ok keeping things as they were and cruising in February because, yep, I would have had the magic "recovered" letter. Tested positive yesterday. I feel ok - just like a cold. Must have picked it up on the plane flying home on Wednesday. But I'm good with my plans as they are now.)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter