How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

I wonder how all of the travel agents are going to survive this lull? I am booked with Small World, and I hope they are still there when I try to re-book.

I wonder how all of the travel agents are going to survive this lull? I am booked with Small World, and I hope they are still there when I try to re-book.

I saw just yesterday that at least one Disney preferred TA is actually starting to hire again - they are assuming things are going to get crazy soon with the scramble to book trips for end of next year and beyond.

199 days until our July 2021 Med cruise.
Don't think its going to sail (I give it a 10% chance), but if it does, its a nice milestone.
Always felt that 200 goes kinda fast. Booked this cruise when it was 402 and seemed like an eternity, so initial countdown is cut in half. Normally I'd be ecstatic reaching this point. Now, not at all. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter