How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Ok we just booked our 4th DCL cruise but our first on the Magic - We're going to Canada on October 2 from NYC!! Woo hoo!!! Now I need to research the magic and all the things we need to plan for that vessel. :)

3 days until my 4th DCL cruise!! And first time on the Magic!! Woohoo!! I fly to Miami today!! (And yes, I am at the airport already because LGA has been a ...I cannot say the first part of the word on here but the second half is "-show"...lately with traffic so bad people have been walking up to a mile. I figured better super early than late!) :dogdance::yay::cool1::banana::cheer2::jumping1::dancer:party::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::sulley::tigger::ccat::figment::stitch:

ETA: ADRs managed!! Got everything I wanted!!! Only possible changes are TH breakfast to ROL package when that comes online and maybe 1900 Park Fare to Cape May Cafe breakfast if that comes online (there reportedly have been issues with CMC not being loaded in yet).

Last edited:

86! I'm excited b/c we just changed our 7 days at Thanksgiving on the Fantasy to the 3 day double dip on the Fantasy...get two days at Castaway and we were going to have to change it anyway so sooner is better. Whoo hooo!!! I haven't been on a spontaneous cruise for a while so excited :)

ONE!!! I board the Magic TOMORROW!!!
:dogdance::yay::cool1::banana::cheer2::jumping1::dancer:party::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::sulley::tigger::ccat::figment::stitch:

Granted, it is supposed to rain - so indoor sail away (a first) - and storm on Castaway Day (BOO!!!!)... But at least I'll be on vacation and hanging with my parents.
Have a fabulous time!!!!!

188 days until Alaska on the Wonder!!

And hopefully after Thursday I'll have another number to add to my countdown :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter