How many kids would you have or want to have if you had an unlimited amount of money?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
How many kids would you have or want to have if you had an unlimited amount of money?🤔

Still just the one. There were a lot of factors in our decision, and while money was one of them, it was not the only, or even the biggest, consideration. Sometimes I wish we'd chanced it and had two, but I'd much rather regret not having more, than regret an actual, innocent child.

I always wanted 3 or 4. I have just one, due to fertility issues, not my choice. Nothing to do with money; we would have been able to provide for more, and hoped to have a sibling for DS, but it wasn’t to be.

We have 3 and I wouldn't want it any other way. It took a long time to get going because of infertility, and when it was all over, it seemed to me like we had gotten just where we needed to be. Even the timing seemed right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter