How many days, until your WDW trip?

17 days!!!! So excited!!!

But I am nervous too, I hadn't thought about the fact that it is only 2 weeks into the school year for my kids (k&1st grades) when we leave. Our schoool has a very accepting "vacation policy" and we usually go in late Oct/early Nov. but this year I just couldn't resist the $59 flights combined with free dining. Sooo, my kids will miss picture day, and I will miss back-to-school night. If I had it to do over, I would not pick the 3rd week of school to go, when they are probably all still in the "getting to know the lay of the land" phase. I hope the teachers don't hate me!!!

but still.... 17 DAYS!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::yay:

2 DAYS, OMG!!! We still haven't told my daughter, but thinking about telling her tonight, AHHHH!!!! So excited, didn't think this day would ever come, LOL!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter