How many days left until you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 days. My sister and I have not seen each other in 13 years. We are both very excited. She will be staying with us in our RV at Fort Wilderness Campground.

39 days. My sister and I have not seen each other in 13 years. We are both very excited. She will be staying with us in our RV at Fort Wilderness Campground.

40 September (2016) Trip (Anniversary)
81 November (2016) Trip (Wine & Dine Half)
140 January (2017) Trip (Wife's Dopey Challenge Trip)

39 September (2016) Trip (Anniversary)
80 November (2016) Trip (Wine & Dine Half)
139 January (2017) Trip (Wife's Dopey Challenge Trip)

17!!!!! We started this countdown at nearly 300 so I can't even wait! First time in a long time that I had to wait that long without going to Disney World, but I think it's making this trip all the more exciting. :cool1:

111 Days until I celebrate my birthday at my favorite place on earth at my favorite time of year too <3

My actual birthday is in early October but I'm more of a Christmas girl than a Halloween one so we're celebrating in December this year and I'm BEYOND excited. :-)

22 days! I always get nervous around this time for some reason. That will go away in about a week when I start the beginning stages of packing!

2 Days till we're there, and 2 days away from telling the kids about the surprise trip!! :love1:

... 1 day away from the start of secret packing! :scared: Yikes!!! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter