• Yes - I have 5 or less

• Yes- I have 5 or more!!

• No - But I would like to

• No - Not my thing.

• What's a Big Fig??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dizneyholic

DIS Veteran
I just picked up my 4th Disney Big Fig this weekend. My first 3 are Mickey Big Fig's and the 4th one is the newly released Stitch Big Fig. I just wanted to see if anyone else loves these collectables as much as me???

I have a classic Mickey Big Fig. I have always wanted a Stitch one...is it the one where he is dressed as a tourist? Or is there a newer one? I don't know that I have any room for another one though, our apartment is small!

I just bought my very first one when we were in Disneyland two weeks ago! It's not a character though. It's a Fantasyland big fig and it's gorgeous!!!!! It has four sides to it with a different Fantasyland ride on each side. :love:

No big figs but I do have a couple of oversized dates and an abnormally large mango

Barb said:
I just bought my very first one when we were in Disneyland two weeks ago! It's not a character though. It's a Fantasyland big fig and it's gorgeous!!!!! It has four sides to it with a different Fantasyland ride on each side. :love:

I love that one!!! I would like it but I'm also out of room. So far, I have the

Classic Running Mickey
75th Anniversary Mickey
Socerer Mickey (not the new snowglobe one but that will be my next purchase)
and now Stitch.

I think the 1st 2 are now retired.

Dizneyholic said:
Lol. Nice fig jokes....
:rotfl:

These are Disney Big Fig's....

Disney Big Fig's

Too bad. I was getting excited for you. If that dude on eBay could get all that cash for a grill cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary on it, imagine how much you would get for a fig with Sorcerer Mickey on it! :confused3

MeanLaureen said:
Too bad. I was getting excited for you. If that dude on eBay could get all that cash for a grill cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary on it, imagine how much you would get for a fig with Sorcerer Mickey on it! :confused3

Can you imagine?? :rotfl2:

SnoWhite: The Stitch I bought is sitting down playing a guitar...he's not the one dressed as a tourist. I couldn't find a picture on the net but I'm sure one will turn up on ebay in the next week weeks.

ohhh i want one of those so bad. Are they the same as those things they sell in the parks? I saw a figment one at Disney and i wanted it so bad. didn't get it though... :(

You need another category for us - we have almost 30!! We love them - they are so cool! We are going to order the new Sorcerer from Disney Auctions and the Chip & Dale too. And the new Tree of Life Big Fig is just awesome!! I think that one is my favorite so far!

Here's our list:

-Mickey Walking
-2 Gun Mickey
-Patriotic Mickey w/flag
-Mickey Mouse Club
-Canine Caddy
-Figment
-Classic Donald
-Goofy Pin Trader
-Theme Park Mickey
-Theme Park Donald
-Sorcerer MM
-Stitch (Disney Auctions)
-Tree of Life
-Classic Eeyore
-Steamboat Wille
-Lion King Wood Carving
-Lady & Tramp
-Mickey's Memories
-Mickey's 75th (from DL)
-Tink in Lantern
-XMas Mickey
-XMas Donald
-XMas Mickey and Minnie
-Thumper
-Liberty Minnie
-Dumbo
-Uncle Sam Mickey

Whew! I think that's it! Who knows, there could be more hiding around here! LOL!

Hmmm.. :scratchin I didn't know fig newtons came in jumbo size. I'll look for them at Costco! :rotfl:

WOW sorcerormickey you have us beat by far!!! I haven't seen the Tree of Life big fig...do you have a picture of it? Oh yeah, and where did you get the Eeyore??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter