How Long Would You Wait in Line to Meet Figment?

How long would you wait for Figment?

• Less than 1 hour

Votes: 136 63.8%
  • 1 to 2 hours

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 2 to 3 hours

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 3 to 4 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4 hours

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Not at all. I don’t like Figment!

Votes: 62 29.1%

• Total voters

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
IMG_9933.jpeg
We are seeing long lines (3-4 hours!!) for the new Figment meet-and-greet at EPCOT today (his first day) and we’re wondering how long you’d be willing to wait to meet the purple dragon?

How long have waits been?
If I were on my own I’d wait maybe 1-2 hours.
But since I’m going in 3 weeks with my husband and toddler I’ll only do it if waits are less than an hour.
Hoping they will be once the hype dies down a bit!
I love figment though and am soooo excited for this one!

How long have waits been?
If I were on my own I’d wait maybe 1-2 hours.
But since I’m going in 3 weeks with my husband and toddler I’ll only do it if waits are less than an hour.
Hoping they will be once the hype dies down a bit!
I love figment though and am soooo excited for this one!
They cut the line off once the estimate reached five hours. I REALLY don’t expect that to continue to happen. Tomorrow should be interesting.

As excited as I am to meet Figment, I won’t wait more than an hour for a regular character meet. I waited almost 2 hours to meet Jack and Sally and wouldn’t do it again unless it was a super special character.

They cut the line off once the estimate reached five hours. I REALLY don’t expect that to continue to happen. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Will be very interesting to see what happens! I don’t think this is going to be a big draw for the average Disney guest once the initial hype dies down.
I hope they add him to the app with wait times like Anna and Elsa so we can follow it.

As excited as I am to meet Figment, I won't wait more than 1 hour. Especially considering I'm only doing a partial Epcot day and hopping to MK for the party on my next trip. I have other things to do. I'm really hoping the hype dies down in the next 3 weeks.

I rarely have the patience to wait for more than 30 minutes for anything at WDW. As much as I like Figment, I wouldn’t wait in the heat like people have been doing for any length of time. If the weather was cooler, I might be tempted to stretch that 30 minutes to an hour, but definitely no more.

This reminds me of when they started meet Anna and Elsa at Epcot, and my daughter was interested in doing it. I asked a CM where the line was, she showed me and casually said “it’s about a 5 hour wait”. When I recovered from the shock I asked my daughter how long she would be prepared to wait and she said “20 minutes”. Needless to say, we skipped it, and on our next visit Anna and Elsa were in MK with Fastpass available.

I’d wait no more than 30 minutes.
The only way I’d wait longer is if I was an annual pass holder.

Figment is my DH’s favorite - I’m glad he made his debut now so the novelty will wear off by our next trip.

I love figment since he's my youth incarnate of 1980's epcot trips, but his current ride stinks, literally and figuratively, and outside of some usage of his likeness for festivals throughout the years, he's not been treated the way he should be by Disney. I would devote maybe 10-20 min to meet Figment but no more than that. I love him, but I'm not a big character meet & greet person. I know he's going to get some love with the d23 announcements but I feel so bad for him, he fell a bunch of times during his recent cameos......poor figment.

I've shown Disney fans pics of Figment and they reply "what the hell is that?"

It'll die down soon for the hardcore Figment-lovers in the crowd.

We go often so our rule of thumb is to never wait more than 10-20 minutes for characters. However... on Sunday, we waited an hour in the heat to meet Moana so my self-imposed time limit was broken (and it was worth it).

I am dying to meet him + part of the queue is indoors so I'd probably wait an hour 🤷‍♀️

I voted 'not at all.' Now that my kids are teenagers, we might wait for a few characters, but it is rare. Even when they were younger, we would do character meals instead of waiting in line. It is pricey, but it would save us from waiting in several 30 minute lines. We figured that saving 2 hours in line, eating and getting a good rest was worth it.

While I have nothing against Figment, he really does nothing for me. But then the only iteration of the ride I've been on is the current one and that I truly dislike. It's my least favorite ride in all of WDW. Rode it once - never again.

So, yeah, not waiting in line to meet him. Plus, after seeing multiple accounts of the character falling down, with my luck he'd fall on me :goodvibes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter