How long to get my deposit back?

robinbutterfly

DIS Veteran
So we didn't pass ROFR. How long does it take to get our money back from the title company. We used Garden View Realty and their title company.

Thanks!

Should be very quick and no questions asked...other than "Do you want to leave the deposit in escrow and look for another contract?"

I have never been asked that, but I suggested it once with The Timeshare Store because I knew I was going to buy and I knew I was going to buy through them because of the great service I had on the first attempt.

If you ask for YOUR money back, there should be no discussion and no delay. The money is being held in YOUR name, on YOUR behalf, and it should be promptly refunded if that's what you want.

I asked that when we started working with the Timeshare Store and they said it would be refunded right away unless we wanted to apply it to another contract/attempt. I was told most people just roll it over to the next contract they want to try for. I think it should not be a problem and should move really quickly if you want the refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter