How long is it taking from MCO to Resort on DME?

andijean

professional DIS lurker
I am trying to make dinner reservations for the day that we get in and was trying to gage what time. How long is it taking from your scheduled landing time until check-in using DME? We get in at 4pm would I be able to do a 6:40pm ADR?

Also, could I take the DME to the resort of my ADR or do I have to check-in right away? Would there be a problem with that?

I think that's cutting it close. You have to go to the resort you are staying at, even if you don't want to check in first. Depending on where you are staying and where you are eating, it can take up to an hour between the two. DME is taking up to two hours, standard seems to be 90 minutes.

Unless you are staying at a resort that the resort you are dining at is a short walk away, then I think it's risky.

If you are doing to dining plan then you have no choice but to check in first, and check-in's during the early evening can take up to an hour depending on the lines.

Anne

Tyler said the average time from landing to arrival in your resort is 70 minutes. I'd allow 2 hours, you really have to add some time for possible flight delays.

You'd be better off having dinner in your resort or at least at a restaurant that can accomodate you if you're a little late. Don't do a dinner show or something like CRT. A place like Boma shouldn't be a problem if you're late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter