• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does this event last? "Vacation As You Wish" Event

When we went July 2nd for a 3pm event, we got there at 2:55. I didn't notice the fine print on my email confirmation to be there 25 min before but it wasn't a problem at all. I just handed them my email confirmation and I got my mickey head sticker for my tour group. We got to the seats in plenty of time. I believe the 25 min registration time is for those that didn't preregister.

When we went July 2nd for a 3pm event, we got there at 2:55. I didn't notice the fine print on my email confirmation to be there 25 min before but it wasn't a problem at all. I just handed them my email confirmation and I got my mickey head sticker for my tour group. We got to the seats in plenty of time. I believe the 25 min registration time is for those that didn't preregister.

Do you recall what time you were finished?
We're signed up for a 3pm presentation too.

The presentation and the party took longer than 2 hrs as I remember looking at my watch while dancing with Chip & Dale and it was after 5. We were in group 11, I think so that took longer to wait for but there was plenty to do while waiting. They gave away DVC pins for trivia questions and Goofy, Donald, and Minnie joined in on the fun. We met with a guide but we told them we had 7pm dinner reservations so they rushed us through the meeting, and we made it out in plenty of time to get to downtown disney. Make sure you tell them you have dinner reservations.

Hey we are in the same boat too. Our tour is on the 21st at 3:00. We are arriving MCO at 12:05...car service is picking us up. We will be at the Poly for two nights so we can hop the monorail over to CR however.....if our flights is delayed we will not make that 3:00 time. Plus we will be starving so would like to grab a bite at the counter service place at Poly first. That might not happen either. Now I am starting to 2nd guess this time. UGH

Sorry Disney Mother, not allowed!

Think of how disappointed Britt and Dylan will be! You know if you change yours then bio. mom will put US back at Wed 7:00 PM!!!!

We met with a guide but we told them we had 7pm dinner reservations so they rushed us through the meeting, and we made it out in plenty of time to get to downtown disney. Make sure you tell them you have dinner reservations.

Thanks! I will do that. And all nine of us really do have a 6:50pm ADR at WCC that evening.

Can I ask what kind of trivia questions there were? Should I get out my WDW Trivia book and start studying? :rotfl:

LOL they were similar to the ones they ask during Wednesday member celebrations at BWV, nothing too difficult, you have to scream loud though as just about everybody knew the answer.

LOL they were similar to the ones they ask during Wednesday member celebrations at BWV, nothing too difficult, you have to scream loud though as just about everybody knew the answer.

Hmm, I've never been to a Welcome Home Wednesday, what are those questions like?

Can you name all the lands in the MK? was my favorite "trivia question" (and the girl he picked couldn't LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter