How long does Narcosee's Dinner take?

Our meal was 2 hours and we were seated 20 minutes later than our reservation time. We arrived 15 minutes early so basically we waited 35 minutes and sat for 2 hours.

Wouldnt have mind it if the food was to die for....but it wasnt

I will say the view in mid Nov, with the Castle all decked out for the holidays....yeah that was worth it

In January last year, I had a 6:55 reservation, got seated at 7:10ish, and Wishes, which was at 8, happened right with dessert. Mind, it was just me, and meals tend to take longer with larger groups.

A lot depends how many in your party and what you order (apps, full meal, dessert, etc) but assuming you get seated on time, an hour and a half should be about right.

And even if you are still eating when Wishes starts, just get up and go outside on the deck to watch.

Our first time, dinner took 2 1/2 hours. We had told our server that we wanted a leisurely meal. The second time it was slightly under 2 hours. I think both time we waited at least 15 minutes to be seated.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Last summer, it took us (2 adults on DxDP) aboout 2.5 hours. Our service was extremely slow. We walked outside for Wishes between our entree and dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter