How long after your phone interview were you accepted to the DCP?

miavierck

Earning My Ears
Hello! So I applied for DCP spring advantage 2020 and I just finished my phone interview!! It only lasted about 18 minutes and the recruiter I spoke with was fairly monotone so it was kind of hard to get a read on him. But naturally now i’m super nervous and stressed out about whether it went well and I just am wanting to know how long after your interview you heard your decision? i need this stress to leave me!!

I waited a week for my offer! My PI was 9/17 and I was accepted 9/24. Most acceptance waves are Tuesday’s. There’s still some people waiting for an offer that interviewed during the first week! So unfortunately, it’s different for everyone. Best of luck! :)

My dd had her PI this past Friday (9/27) and was accepted this past Tuesday (10/1) so it was a pretty fast turnaround. She was not expecting that because it does seem like it normally takes a bit longer and it really is different for everyone. Stay hopeful and good luck!!!

Recruiter Christy tweeted no offers going out today so maybe next week.....

Hey there! This process looks different for everyone, so there's no telling how long you'll actually be waiting to get an offer. However, it looks like you're going to be waiting for a little while if you don't hear back on the next Tuesday wave. Now that entertainment auditions are wrapping up, the recruiting team is putting an offer freeze on the DCP for any role that isn't entertainment while they sort out Character Performer offers and current CP extension offers. Once they get those offers out, they'll take a few days to reassess their needs for the season and continue sending out offers for non-entertainment roles. Good luck!

There will be an offer wave today!! Please send pixie dust to my DD my disboard friends! And pixie dust to everyone else waiting!!

It was 8 days for my daughter, her PI was on a monday and she was accepted the following Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still waiting, we feel you, my daughter wanted this so badly, did not get in last year. But this year,, she lost her father and really needed a pick me up. Sending Pixie Dust to everyone.

My daughter heard a few days after her phone interview. However, it varies greatly. Theories run amok about available roles, your work history etc. Best of luck

My DD got her offer today! 10 days after her PI. She called me crying morning. I thought she was frustrated by the wait. They were pure excitement tears! Didn’t know start date or assignment yet. Didn’t matter to her. She was in. Rejected last year, her freshman year, but in this time! Hope all those waiting are accepted soon. If it doesn’t work out this time please don’t give up. Good luck everyone!

When I was going through the process back in 2015 to apply for Spring Adv. 2016, I had a 9 day gap between my phone interview and receiving my acceptance email - interviewed on Labor Day and heard back the following Wednesday. But like everyone has said, it varies for everyone. What got me through the wait was keeping this quote from Walt in mind - I even changed my phone background to this picture so I could constantly be reminded of it. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!