How late are resort bars/restaurants open?

abolanwoski

Mouseketeer
I am arriving late on a Friday night and will probably not get to my hotel until close to 11pm. I'd really like to go out for a quick drink and soak in Disney ambience on my first night. Any one know of a good place to do this? I will be staying at SOG and would like to stay in the MK area. Appreciate any reccs! :thumbsup2

I'd love to know this too--we will be arriving at Beach Club at 11 pm an dwondering if their lounge will be open, or should we go to the Boardwalk? Thanks! :goodvibes

I know that the bar/lounge outside of 'Ohana is open until at least midnight. There is also a lounge in the Grand Floridian on the 2nd floor that is open late (I can't seem to remeber exactly where it is but I know that I have gone there when I landed late).

As for the person who is stay at the Beach Club, the Boardwalk is a great place to get a drink after 11pm. You can also go over to the Swan and go to Kimonos Sushi Bar/Lounge. You can get drinks and watch people sing (very fun:rotfl2: ). As for inside the Beach/Yacht resort, I'm sure there is something open late I just don't know off the top of my head.

Thanks for the tip about Kimonos---watching people sing karoke is always fun!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip about Kimonos---watching people sing karoke is always fun!! :thumbsup2

Yes! That place is always fun.
ESPN is also open late, Jelly Rolls and Atlantic Dance.
As for the YC/BC, Crewscup begins to pack it up around 11:30, I think Martha's Vineyard is 11:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter