How is the Disney SWAN Hotel & Discount

DisneyaholicRaquel

DIS Veteran
I booked the Swan for 7/6 - 7/12 never stayed there...how is it? Got great deal book 4 nights get 2 nights free. The deal is still valid if anyone is interested...this includes the Dolphin as well!

Hi! If you don't mind sharing how much did you get it for. We were trying to decide b/w the Swan or WL. It'll probably be where ever we get a better deal. Thanks!

The total including taxes for a King deluxe balcony room was $842.94 (6 nights). I reserved a standard room and when you subscribe to their rewards program you get a free upgrade.

Wow thats a really good deal! We want to go in May, can we get in on this deal? Where do I go to book it?

Ok. I'm a little slow. I understand how you got the upgrade, but how did you get that rate to begin with? I've looked and can't get anything that good. The best I can find is the teacher discount of $149 night which is like $996.81 for 6 nights. That's with tax I believe. Sorry to be so bothersome!

I went to the Starwood site and there is no offer like the OP mentioned. The best I've seen so far is on Hotwire for dates in July (I'm almost positive it is the Swan) for $128 a night.

Ok i went to the swan dolphin site and clicked on special offres for the swan- it took me to the westin site and asked which city. i typed in lake buena vista. It is a stay 2 nights get the third free when you book with an american express card. also you can only book in 3 night increments- so for a 6 night stay would require 2 reservations. when you sign up for the preffered club you get the upgrade. so for a resort view with balcony i found it for 152.00 a night plus tax and resort fee. but i dont have an AM Express card yet so I hope this helps someone who does. And yes, you need the Am express card to reserve it- although it says you can add this offer up until the day before your stay. May want to call to see how that works.

OK, I went to the site like you said (DisneyDreamer2) and could not find the AMEX offer. Do you need to apply for the Starwood AMEX card to get the deal, or is the deal posted somewhere else? Please help!!!

i, too, would love to hear about a free upgrade at swan/dolphin since we are planning to use our starwood points and get 50% off rack (assuming it's less than comparable resort at wdw) for five nights...

After, I signed up for the starwood points...I booked my room on the website. I chose the cheapest room available and completed my reservation which was traditional 2 queens. Once, I received my confirmation email it upgraded me to a king balcony room. When I set up my preferences on my rewards profile this was my preference. So, I don't know if it defaults to your profile preferences or if this was a program they had running at the time. I booked it January 31st.

Thanks for the clarification "Raquel". We are staying at the Swan in April and I would love a resort view over the parking lot view I have booked. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter