How far is laundry?

LISmama810

Mouseketeer
We're going to be staying in a cabin and I'm trying to decide whether or not to rent a golf cart. One of my main concerns is how far it is to laundry facilities, and how we get there. I realize some cabins will be closer than others, but worst case scenario, how easy/hard is it to get to the laundry facilities? Do we need to take a bus or is it walkable? (Keeping in mind that we might be lugging huge bags of laundry with us...)

In the cabin area, LISmama810, there are laundry facilities in the building adjacent to the quiet pool which is in the middle of the cabin loops. So where your cabin is relative to the cabin/quiet pool will determine how to get there. Cabin loops 2500 and 2700 are on either side of the pool (2500 is much closer of the two) and 2600 is across the road. I would try for 2500, 2600, then 2700 in that order. There is also a bus stop near the pool.

When you check in ask for a cabin close to the cabin/quiet pool and the Fort CM's will do their best to oblige. Also if you are in 2200 cabin loop, the 1100 camping Comfort Station is across the road and will have laundry facilites (all Comfort Stations in the camping loops do).

Enjoy your stay!

Baam Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter