How far in advance do you book your hotel and has anyone booked for March or later?

I know....pretty pathetic of me isn't it! Really, we've just been waiting until DD is a bit older as she's scared of most rides, places etc...just wouldn't be worth it yet. Since we have to travel to the US next year for business I thought DL would be a good entry into amusement parks for her. I look forward to Dream World though....I think it's probably more like Magic Mountain in California where I grew up.....I always loved it because it had all the good rollercoasters and fast rides!

Yeah, costs are a pain but I'm beginning to appreciate GST being nicely built into most things here rather than having to remember to add on tax in the U.S.

and most importantly....THANK YOU for the info.....I did see on a virtual tour of the camelot that the very tiny microwave is on top of the vanity and the fridge underneath which kind of takes up space that I will need (hmm...perhaps I could do some furniture re-arranging whilst there HA HA). Did also see a little spot to hang thing and maybe put suitcases (except they might be in the way of the fridge then)....hard to tell with some of the photos/tours the 'real' effect.

I started trying to reserve our room for March 12-15 when we got back form our May trip. I was able to do it about a month or so ago.

I just keep checking prices to see if I can find a better deal. Thus far, the price for a hotel room in the same hotel has gone up $30/nt.

Short answer I guess is that I book our hotel as soon as the rates are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter