How exciting!!!

aww how nice hehe, and now you have the patter of tiny feet hehe

hahah! Yup 2 sets of feet on the ground and one pounding on my kidney! :lmao: But at the moment they are more like THUDS on the ground and lots of yelling :sad2: We just came inside b/c it started to rain, so now they are running around like crazy :rolleyes:

I will agree that this is a VERRRRY friendly space :)

Rain, Rain, can you send me some rain Michelle.. I'm southeast of you in IN!!
You've been sending all the storms due EAST.. We need it southeast! LOL

Hey! What is with it answering the phone.. it wasn't me on the other end!!!

Ok, off to fix lunch and than run to town! C-ya soon!

TAKE ALL THE RAIN PLEASE!!! so much flooding for so many people over here :sad2: We're lucky to be on higher ground, but aLOT of people have been hit TWICE in less than a year :sad1:

Welcome aboard, have been on the scrapping boards more, but have ventured over to the "creative side".

you all with the rain can send it CA way, we haven't had any for months, our rainy seasons is usually Jan - Mar, short season Apr - Oct, would love a nice rainy day to curl up with a book.

I only have one DD, but is a "thumper" just like her daddy, no pitterpatter in this house.

This is a great group, they are always there with info and support :grouphug: .

Lisa:flower3:

:woohoo: :woohoo: just had to post again, finally made it to 300 posts, I know that's not much to most of you 5000 club girls, but just had to give myself a pat on the back:cheer2:

Lisa

It's the first 500 that's the hardest. You just wait, you'll be in the thousands sooner than you think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter