How early should I reserve a golf cart?

daubernurse

Earning My Ears
We are headed for our first trip to the fort in June this year. How early can/should I call to reserve a golf cart? I think we only want one for 2 days of the trip.

Thanks!
Tina

Yep, book the golf cart as soon as possible. I usually book my golf cart the same day I book my reservation.

do you pay for them when you book them? also are the golf carts different sizes or are they all the same. This is our first cabin stay.

do you pay for them when you book them? also are the golf carts different sizes or are they all the same. This is our first cabin stay.
We always pay the full rental when we reserve but now that you ask I don't recall if it was required or we did it to get it out of the way.
The carts for the most part are all the same, 4 passenger Club Cars. They do have some 6 passenger carts but they are first come first serve when you arrive to pick them up. You can't reserve the larger carts.

They take your credit card number and charge you in full either the day before or morning of when you pick it up IIRC.

Your credit card will be used to hold the reservation and charged on the morning of pickup.

They rent 2 golf cart sizes: 4 and 6 seaters.
4 seaters are available to rent in advance.
6 seaters are first come, first served (in-person).

You must now have a FW resort reservation number to book a golf cart. Unlike in the past, FW is not allowing day-guests into the resort, which is keeping the golf carts in supply. When that changes, they do not know.

We just booked ours for Christmas, so are thrilled with the new policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter