How does the bus service compare?

JABEAR

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane! -- CI
For those of you that have stayed at both ASMo and POP, how does the bus service compare between the two?

-waits and lines at the resort first thing in the morning and during the day
-waits and lines at the parks at close and during the day
-ride time to the parks from resort

thanks

On average, both will be the same. Both will be busy during peak times. Both have similar travel times.

We stayed at ASMu in June 2003 and POP in June 2004. Bus service seemed about the same in both resorts.

we have only stayed at pop, and that was in january so not busy at all. but from what i saw and have read, is that the all star busses go to all of their resorts, where pop just has one stop and that is pop. we never waited more then 10 min for a bus coming or going. we had one night that the line was looooong and our driver called, and got another bus to come over, and he was there in about 2 min.

the longest ride we had was on emh night back from mk, for some reason our driver gave us a little tour, but hey we got to see some diff things.

i always see that glass half full, and just wait for the refill. dh always says i can put a positve spin on anything....life is to short not to right!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter