How Does My Plan Look?

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
We've finally settled on Jan 2023, I know dates aren't open yet to book but based on when we can take holidays we are considering 12 days over all in the weeks of Jan 14-28
We is myself and DH and our two DD who by then will be 6&8. We are also planning to hit Universal mainly for Harry Potter for DD8, it's important for me to have some "rest days" built in so this is what I've come up with
Day 1 - Airport & Disney Springs
2 - MK
3 - AK
4 - HS
5 - Rest Day
6 - Epcot
7 - HS
8 - MK
9 - Rest
10 & 11 - Universal
12 - Airport

DH and I have been to WDW and Universal before, this will be the girls first time and first time on a plane

We've finally settled on Jan 2023, I know dates aren't open yet to book but based on when we can take holidays we are considering 12 days over all in the weeks of Jan 14-28
We is myself and DH and our two DD who by then will be 6&8. We are also planning to hit Universal mainly for Harry Potter for DD8, it's important for me to have some "rest days" built in so this is what I've come up with
Day 1 - Airport & Disney Springs
2 - MK
3 - AK
4 - HS
5 - Rest Day
6 - Epcot
7 - HS
8 - MK
9 - Rest
10 & 11 - Universal
12 - Airport

DH and I have been to WDW and Universal before, this will be the girls first time and first time on a plane
Technically they are, but only for phone bookings. You can still attempt to price out resort stays online by entering Dec 31st as your check-in date and Jan 30th as your check-out date.

@godfather927 do you know specifically what day next month that January will open to actually book online, I got a good idea of prices using your method just wondering when booking actually drops if it's always a specific day of the month or time

@godfather927 do you know specifically what day next month that January will open to actually book online, I got a good idea of prices using your method just wondering when booking actually drops if it's always a specific day of the month or time
No, unfortunately every time I use the live chat to ask this question when looking at dates, nobody has been able to give me a date yet. They just keep saying I can call and book over the phone, but I'm still in the pricing phase and haven't decided where to stay just yet so that doesn't really help me much. If you already know where you want to stay and have your dates set, you might want to try a phone booking instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!