How does it work?

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
If you have 2 adults and one 2 year old... and you are on the dining plan... how does the 2 year old eat? Are they free? The only offer dining plans for kids 3 and up. Do you all just feed your under 3 crowd from your plates? or order them something else and pay for that on a sep bill? Forgive my ignorance.... I just can't seem to wrap my brain around this one.

Thanks!
Kathy

you can do which ever you decide. only 3 and up get the dining plan so the 2 yr old will either have to be fed off of your plate or buy the baby a seperate meal. DD was 13 months last year and we fed her off of our plates and we still had food left over. At the buffets the baby eats free!!!! We did like 3 buffets that week too. But at TS you get the appetizer, entree, and dessert and with each person getting one there was plenty of food to go around.

Have FUN!!!!

Thank you so much! I was thinking it was that simple.. but I wanted to make sure... He is an eater at times.. so.. I will probably end up buying him a meal occasionally...He is so unpredictable..LOL!!

Thanks again! The Discommunity if fabulous!

Kathy :cheer2:

Valentine said:
Thank you so much! I was thinking it was that simple.. but I wanted to make sure... He is an eater at times.. so.. I will probably end up buying him a meal occasionally...He is so unpredictable..LOL!!

Thanks again! The Discommunity if fabulous!

Kathy :cheer2:

Forgot to add that he is a cutie!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter