How does a CM become a Jungle Cruise Skipper?

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
My son will be doing DCP in spring of 2020. He got a role in attractions. During his phone interview he was asked about specific roles he would be most interested in if he got attractions. He mentioned a couple, one of which was JC skipper. I think he has the personality to be one, and a resume that includes a fair bit of acting, singing, and dancing. But I don't know if they actually cast DCP CMs in that particular role. If so, would that require an audition?

He won't be in the country for any of the character auditions because he's studying in France this semester.

....I won't be able to answer your question, but CONGRATULATIONS to your DS! My DS just finished his the end of July and now he transferred to Disney Springs as a server st Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. He was assigned "Recreation" [he worked at BC/YC and loved it.]....it's going to be a great experience for him....best of luck to your DS!

....I won't be able to answer your question, but CONGRATULATIONS to your DS! My DS just finished his the end of July and now he transferred to Disney Springs as a server st Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. He was assigned "Recreation" [he worked at BC/YC and loved it.]....it's going to be a great experience for him....best of luck to your DS!

Thanks so much! Our daughter did DCP in the spring of 2018. She also did attractions. She worked at Splash Mountain. She was convinced her southern accent got her that part. lol She enjoyed the DCP but was ready to get back on her career track at school. I could absolutely see our son taking an extension if it is offered, or getting on some kind of career track as a CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts