How do you know when your deed is recorded (and other questions)?

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
We just closed yesterday on our new VGF re-sale contract (June 27th). Do I receive a notice when the deed is filed? Or do I just check the comptroller website and once it's there, I know it is recorded? Is it a long time (days, weeks...) between deed filing and points to appear? I already have direct DVC contracts in the same use year so I am trying to figure out how to best track this. Hoping the process moves quickly!

We just closed yesterday on our new VGF re-sale contract (June 27th). Do I receive a notice when the deed is filed? Or do I just check the comptroller website and once it's there, I know it is recorded? Is it a long time (days, weeks...) between deed filing and points to appear? I already have direct DVC contracts in the same use year so I am trying to figure out how to best track this. Hoping the process moves quickly!
I just checked the comptroller’s website and found mine that was recorded last week, only a day after closing. I never heard from my broker or title company, but I do not think that is part of their job. I am now waiting for Disney. Not holding my breath. 😉

I just checked the comptroller’s website and found mine that was recorded last week, only a day after closing. I never heard from my broker or title company, but I do not think that is part of their job. I am now waiting for Disney. Not holding my breath. 😉
Yeah. That's true. You won't hear from them when it gets recorded. Only way to know is to check the comptroller website. Best of luck in the next steps. Disney can certainly take their sweet time sometimes.

Log in to your DVC account and see if the points show up. If not there, it doesn't matter what the comptroller's site says.

I would think that title would notify you of closing. It is literally their job. My title company sent me an e-mail today saying that the transaction has closed today and then gave me a timeline of when I can expect things including how long it would take Disney to process the transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter