How do YOU get in the parks?

I exclusively used my Apple Watch last trip (Sept. '22) and had no issues. My daughter and her friend (both 26) used their iPhones, also no issues. I think people don't realize there's an extra step you have to take in the original set up for the apple products to work properly (one cast member at HS entry thanked my daughter for having set it up correctly lol.)

I love the convenience of Magicbands! No need to pull anything extra out my pocket. While I wear an iwatch I haven’t tried it

A mix of my Apple Watch and MB / MB+. I find that just my Apple devices don't get me the automatic ride photos but MagicBands do. Sometimes I don't wear the MB and just keep it in my bag to get the ride photo functionality. I do like the vibration of the MB+ when you get off some rides, though. Like a little hi from the imagineers.

Apple Watch (series 3). If I didn’t have that I’d use an old MB. Don’t understand what all the fuss is about for MB+. The Apple Watch is so convenient and I’ve never had an issue with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter