how do i make a complaint...

we had got into the park early so went on a ride and then headed back to the mainstreet station area where it said mickey and friends were for photos from 10 - 12. We got there at 10 knowing that mickey would be the first out.
We got in a long queue and after about 15 minutes over the loudspeaker came a telephone ring, followed by Mickeys voice on the telephone.
His photo spot was by a little house and i take it that this is the way he usually swaps...ie gets a phonecall, goes inside and the new mickey comes out.....
good plan but............the mickey who was having photos didnt go in and the new mickey came out of the house waving to his, very shocked, fans!
The photographer very quickly ushered the new mickey back inside and the old mickey finished signing the girl at the fronts autograph then went inside too.
5 minutes later mickey appeared...i can only presume there was a lot of panic inside with the 2 mickeys...but i can assure you there was a lot of panic outside too from children.
I wish i had taken a photo but to be honest we were trying to steer the childrens eyes away.
will def write to disney...it shouldnt have happened!

I don't understand how something like that can happen. Disney are so concerned about keeping the secret and then a simple mistake like that happen....

On Monday we walked out of the Lucky Nugget after meeting Mickey to see him dancing on the stage at Central Plaza as part of the Mickey's Magical Party Show, just 1 minute later. Luckily (??) the eldest daughter has already sussed things out and our youngest didn't really question what we had seen. I was more disturbed than anyone when in a subsequent discussion with a friend I found out that "Mickey" is often a female to fit in the costume.:eek::eek: Judging by Pinnochio's legs he (she) was also female when we saw him (her) on Tuesday.......and I always thought he wanted to be a real boy!!!

I get the impression from what I've read here that DLRP aren't quite as careful about protecting the "secret" as the American parks.

I was reading about how careful they are in Disneyland. Apparently in one of the character restaurants that is open later, two of the princesses leave early so they can go and appear in the parade :thumbsup2

we had got into the park early so went on a ride and then headed back to the mainstreet station area where it said mickey and friends were for photos from 10 - 12. We got there at 10 knowing that mickey would be the first out.
We got in a long queue and after about 15 minutes over the loudspeaker came a telephone ring, followed by Mickeys voice on the telephone.
His photo spot was by a little house and i take it that this is the way he usually swaps...ie gets a phonecall, goes inside and the new mickey comes out.....
good plan but............the mickey who was having photos didnt go in and the new mickey came out of the house waving to his, very shocked, fans!
The photographer very quickly ushered the new mickey back inside and the old mickey finished signing the girl at the fronts autograph then went inside too.
5 minutes later mickey appeared...i can only presume there was a lot of panic inside with the 2 mickeys...but i can assure you there was a lot of panic outside too from children.
I wish i had taken a photo but to be honest we were trying to steer the childrens eyes away.
will def write to disney...it shouldnt have happened!

:scared1::scared1:

I can picture it all now :eek:

Now i can tell my friend who works at DLRP who constantly tells me Mickey is real, that he was wrong.....:sad2:

oh no thats awful that that happened. i can only think that it was a genuine timing mistake on behalf of the second mickey so im not sure i would actually complain. i understand that kids would be upset but it was a mistake and it happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter