How do I get to the Belz without a car

luv2nascar

<font color=purple>You're a wizard Harry. And a th
I know someone out there must have done this. Is there a bus from disney property to the outlets. Anyone know where, times, & cost?? I assume a taxi would be expensive. Are there shuttles/mears to outlets? cost, times, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I just can't pass up a bargain. Last time we had a rental mini van. Help me get to the great cheap stuff!

marie01.gif

The only way I know is a taxi. If you are going to the Disney Outlet, then there is one at the outlet center closer to WDW property--Premier Outlet. It has some of the same stores and if you're taking a taxi it would be closer. I'm sure others have gone without a car. A car is a must of us. We don't like WDW transporation, so drive everywhere. We zip up to the outlet several times during our trip to check out new stuff. We live near many outlets in our town, so have no need to look at other stores when we get the same stuff at home. Disney Outlet is the only place we go.

Hi! Just called Mears the other day. They do have a shuttle to the Belz Outlet. The cost is $10.00 return. The bus goes on Thursdays and Sundays. It leaves at 9:30 (I think) and returns at either 2:30 or 4:30. So there you go. I think you have to call them the day before you wish to go to reserve a spot. Have fun! :)

We stayed at BWV last summer and scheduled Mears to pick us up to go to Belz Outlet. I even called and verified with them the date and time - they never showed up! We waited over an hour - they never came! The bellman was kind enough to call them and they said they'd send someone right away. Another 1/2 hour later, still no car for us! Finally, the BW driver took us in the BW van - now that's service! I would much rather rely on a taxi than ever use Mears! If you listen to the discussion on their radios, it's obvious how poorly run that business is.

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW
Summer '01 Disney Cruise & BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter