How can Disney improve the Disney Experience?

I think there should be more of a perk for guests staying in a Disney Resort. I am not a fan of the Good Neighbor Hotel - I would like the benefit of getting guaranteed FP for headliners when staying in a Disney Resort. Also, if you stay in a Deluxe Resort maybe get 6 FP per day, 5 FP for moderate and 4 for Value and 3 for Good neighbor but at 45 days not 60. I know you can stay CL and get extra FP but that is another discussion. I love the inclusiveness of staying onsite. I also buy the Dining plans or Deluxe Dining plans and so i would like them to include tips in the cost of the plans again.
I think all Deluxe Resorts should have turn down service. o

When i think of Disney, I think of service, inclusiveness and the my way vacation. Meaning I can do as little or as much as i want. However, when my coworkers think of Disney they think Mickey and the Gang- I like the themed resorts (AKL being my favorite) and i think there should be a Deluxe resort with more "Disney" vibe. Sort of like an over the top Art of Animation for those wanting a more "Disney" vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter