How big is Quiet Cove Pool?

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
I looked everywhere for this information, but no luck. Does anybody here know how big the Quiet Cove Pool is?

dolphingirl47

I looked everywhere for this information, but no luck. Does anybody here know how big the Quiet Cove Pool is?

dolphingirl47

It is large enough to get wet but not really large enough to swim laps. I can't give you the size in feet and inches but it is small. The pools are not DCL shining star.

Here is a picture of the Quiet Cove Pool

IMG_0779.jpg

Jun 2007 Land & Sea
Oct 2007 DCL Halloween 4 Day
May 2008 DCL Western
Oct 2008 DCL Eastern
May 2009 DCL Western
Oct 2009 DCL Eastern

parrotheadparadise.jpg

I read on the website that the quiet cove pool is four feet deep.

Great goggily moggily, I must have shrunk! :rotfl: (*sigh* I knew it was just a matter of time..literally). Anyhoo, while swimming in the Cove pool, I'm 5'3" and I had to stretch up on my tippy toes in spots to keep my chin above water. And I have a big ol' melon, but I'm pretty sure it's not 15" from chin to crown.

But then whoever said my memory wasn't going the way for my height ;)

I could have been completly wrong it might have been for the goofy pool. I know I read it on the fun facts section

I agree, I'd say 5 feet deep.

The QC pool *is* however, the biggest pool onboard. It's really decent sized. Here is a pic with a few more peeps inside for perspective:

Oct07092-1.jpg

The goofy pool is smaller than my bathtub....:lmao:

How crowded does the adult pool get versus the other two. Obviously the Mickey pool is insane I am sure.

We are traveling with 4 adults, so we figure most of our time will be spent by the adult pool.

How crowded does the adult pool get versus the other two. Obviously the Mickey pool is insane I am sure.

We are traveling with 4 adults, so we figure most of our time will be spent by the adult pool.

Not crowded at all. There's always space at the QC pool or jacuzzi.

On sea days it can get crowded between noon and 4:00 pm. We usually grab a chair around 10:30 or 11:00 and do our swimming till about 1:00 or 1:30. Then we get cleaned up and move inside for things like tastings and Wii tournaments. At port we often stay on and use the pool. You won't find many at the pool till later in the afternoon on port days. Since the pool is open late, we have caught a late night swim a couple times too. Most evenings the pool is empty.

On sea days it can get crowded between noon and 4:00 pm. We usually grab a chair around 10:30 or 11:00 and do our swimming till about 1:00 or 1:30. Then we get cleaned up and move inside for things like tastings and Wii tournaments. At port we often stay on and use the pool. You won't find many at the pool till later in the afternoon on port days. Since the pool is open late, we have caught a late night swim a couple times too. Most evenings the pool is empty.

How does the Wii Tournaments work? And where do they have this at? Is it just for kids or can adults to it too? What times do they have it at? I own a Wii and love playing games out, so it be cool to play it on the ship!

We never saw anyone in the adult pool on the Wonder. There might be a few in the hot tub, or people sitting on the side of the pool with their feet in, but it was empty for the most part. I thought it kinda crappy that the one pool kids and parents could be in together was the most minuscule sized pool while the adult only pool was big, had that nice wading area, and seemed pretty unused. We never touched the goofy pool...it was so insanely crowded you'd be rubbing shoulders and everything else with people in there just standing. No one could actually swim around in that crowd.

i only got in the Goofy pool between cruises..you could actually SEE Goofy

We spent most of out time in the adult pool..almost every night we were the only people in the hot tubs

We hardly ever found the adult pool to be crowded. Loved sitting in the shallow area with a book - and I have an appointment to be right there on the port side in a mere 7 days, thank you very much! DH and I finally discovered the idea of changing up after dinner and shows to hit the hot tub and pool while kids were in the clubs. After a few nights, my in-laws figured it out, too! There is nothing cooler than floating on your back in the dark after sunset, with your ears just submerged, staring up at the stars while the ship churns on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter