HOw bad are the lines at Universal and IOA in the middle of the week?

When we were there in Oct. 2000 we went to the parks on Wed. & Thurs. and had no lines at all. The lonest line was about 10 mins. I've never been in March so I don't know what the crowds are like during that time of the year, but I would think that the middle of the week is the best time.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

Hi
I was just there 2 weeks ago and visited IOA on a Tuesday and US on Thursday. The longest wait we had was 20 minutes for Incredible Green Hulk. The rest of the rides had virtually no wait. At US we had no waiting. My kids went on Woody Woodpecker rollercoaster 3 times in a row while my husband and I sat on a bench. 2 great parks. :)

Those dates are smack dab in the middle of Spring Break, so I would expect it to be fairly crowded :(

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

I'm just a Little Boy trapped in an Old Man's body.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest