How are rooms assigned? (Wish to make a suggestion)

The chaperones have to stay with the groups no matter where they are so I don't know how keeping groups apart from regular guests impacts them. Whether they get sleep or not is totally on them for their control of their kids.

And honestly with the BTG, their Tour Guides (they do not have chaperones per se) are NO WHERE to be found when they kids are at the resort. They either hide in their rooms, are at Disney Springs partying or something. I happened to catch one outside on walk with a cigarette and went up to her after a bad night and said "I am done with Disney, Disney Security and your kids. If tonight is the same be prepared to talk to the local police because I will be calling them.".............. our first night it quieted down by 11 instead of keeping us up until wee hours.

I think you made a good point. If Disney cannot control the groups they plunk a family in the middle of, perhaps the local police department can. It seems that at least the threat of action more pronounced than a call from the front desk may be the impetus to keep the chaos down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter